I am Ondi Laure, a.k.a The Story Launcher. I help authors, visionaries, and change seekers to write and craft their best-selling books in 8-weeks (The rough draft no doubt).
I do this because BOOKS CHANGE PEOPLE AND PEOPLE CHANGE THE WORLD.
Story Launcher was established in 2019 to provide a system that empowers authors, visionaries, and change-makers to harness the tools, resources, and support that they need to write their books, publish their books, and launch their message to ultimate success.
We do this through our dynamic writing environment, rich in spontaneity, accountability, and structure. We then publish their books as elegantly and cost-effectively as possible to ensure the highest return on initial investment and the greatest retention of each author’s royalties by increasing book sales and opportunities beyond the first printing.
Thinking back on your own life’s journey what books shaped you? What books changed you?
The books that shaped me early in life, mostly fiction novels and yes many classics, were:
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Back
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Haper Lee
- The Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis
- Foucault Pendulum by Umberto Eco
The countless nonfiction books that continue to influence my journey include books like:
- The Dance of the Dissident Daughter by Sue Monk Kidd
- TNT It Rocks the Earth (And all his books) by Claude Bristol
- The Seat of the Soul by Gary Zukav
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
Share your favorite books with us in the comments and let other readers know what book you are reading now. At the moment, I’m reading The Power of Broke by Daymond John. Love it!!❤️